Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Visiting the Ol' TA Supervisor...Day 1

Back in the day, when I was a wee senior in high school (and by "back in the day," I mean within the last 5 years...), I was a Teacher's Assistant for Mrs.
Forgot how much I enjoy being with kids.
However, there was initial reluctance because I love having free time...or, as I tell my parents, I love being lazy.
But I had already felt comfortable in the classroom, and I realized it was because I've spent a whole semester as a practicum - or Pre-Service Teacher - in a second grade classroom at SouthRidge* Public School North Dakota the fall of my sophomore year.

It's beneficial for me to have experiences to keep in my toolbox!

*Any names of students or schools remain anonymous and are therefore used as an alias :)

No comments:

Post a Comment